Antec Performance One Series P380 Full Tower
This is Antec's flagship offering. It is a very classy design that utilizes aluminum and steel construction resulting in a case that is both elegant and sturdy. It features nine expansion slots allowing installation of multiple GPU's for those who plan to use more than one graphics card as well as offering two 5.25 in drive bays and a slim 5.25 bays. While these bays will not mount external DVD's (as they're not open on the front of the case) they do offer mounting points for some water cooling components.
This case offers eight 3.5/2.5 inch removable bays for HDD's and SSD drives, allowing a range of options for drives. It also accommodates up to seven fans and 360 millimeter, three fan radiators and features a fan controller hub accommodating up to six fans so users can vary fan speed wit the flip of a switch. While this case may not offer the astounding range of options other cases on this list offer, it's a more traditional, elegant design with plenty of flexible airflow options.
- Thermaltake Core X9 E-ATX Stackable Tt LCS Certified Cube Chassis Cases CA-1D8-00F6WN-00
- Cooler Master RC-942-KKN1 HAF X Full Tower
- Corsair Obsidian Series 900D Super Tower Computer Case CC-9011022-WW
- Antec Performance One Series P380 Full Tower
- Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full Tower Windowed Case - CC-9011074-WW