Ariens 911175 Razor 159cc Gas 21 in. 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
If you want the best cutting push mower, and price is no object, the Ariens Razor (21 inch) 159cc Push Lawn Mower is the one for you. It may cost almost two times the amount of the top rated model, but nothing cuts (or should I say manicures) a lawn as well as this machine does. The domed deck and spinning blades sucks grass upwards so that it is cut perfectly every time, while 159cc and 7 ft. lbs. of torque assure you there is power to spare.
Better still, this mower has an astounding 17,000 rpm blade tip speed, while most others are content with about a 10 to 12,000 rpm speed; the faster the blade rotates, the cleaner the cut. The auto choke makes it easy to start, it's a true three in one mulcher and bagger, and it has seven height adjustments for a perfectly groomed lawn every time. It also comes with a three year warranty, eight inch wheels and a 14 gauge deck that will last a lifetime.
- Lawn Mower. SC100 21" 159 cc Gas Walk-Behind Lawn Mower
- Ariens 911175 Razor 159cc Gas 21 in. 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
- Craftsman 190cc Briggs & Stratton Engine, Low-Wheel Rear Bag Push Mower
- Lawn-Boy 10730 Kohler High Wheel Push Gas Walk Behind Lawn Mower, 21"
- Poulan Pro PR450N20S Side Discharge Push Lawn Mower, 20"