ASUS Graphics Cards GTX970-DCMOC-4GD5
If you need to pick up a couple of graphics cards to run together in SLI, but you're on a moderate budget, then give this card a good look. This graphics card has 4GB of dedicated 256-bit GDDR5 memory that runs at 7.0GHz, giving you great overall performance. The core GPU clock speed on this model is 1088MHz, with a boosted speed of 1228MHz, which is great for playing just about any PC game or handling any other kind of media you need.
This card has 1,664 CUDA cores, which combined with the high clock speeds of the video memory and the card itself all comes together to give you terrific performance. The price on this one is also quite good, so you can pick up two of these for about $700 and put together an NVIDIA SLI system for around the same price as buying a single EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti. Keep in mind that this pick has similar power requirements as more powerful cards, so you still need at least 600 Watts for a single one of these and a more powerful PSU for two or more of them.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Gaming Graphics Card 06G-P4-4990-KR
- EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB SC Gaming Graphics Card 12G-P4-2992-KR
- PNY GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB CC OC Graphics Cards VCGGTX780T3XPB-CC-OC
- ASUS Graphics Cards GTX970-DCMOC-4GD5
- Asus GeForce 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 Graphics Cards (STRIX-GTX950-DC2OC-2GD5-GAMING)