Avanti 149 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler - WCR683DZD-1
Although this freestanding wine cooler is quite pricey, it justifies its price with capacity and performance. The Avanti WCR683DZD-2 is suited for someone with a larger collection, thanks to its 149-bottle capacity. This wine cooler offers dual zone performance, with capacity being divided almost equally - 72 bottles fit in the upper zone, and 75 in the lower zone. Dual electronic temperature controls allow for full climate control, with temperatures ranging from 40 to 65 degrees Fahrenheit; this allows for proper storage of red, white, as well as sparkling wines. Inside, wooden shelves on roller racks keep wines safety stored and accessible, while an interior LED light illuminates your collection. An interior fan is built-in for enhanced temperature control, ensuring that your collection will maintain its quality and integrity over time. With a secure door lock, excellent bottle capacity, attractive styling, and reliable performance, the Avanti WCR683DZD-2 is worth the investment for anyone with a larger wine collection.
- Vinotemp 48 Bottle, Dual-Zone, Thermoelectric Wine Cooler - VT-48TEDS-2Z
- Avanti 149 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler - WCR683DZD-1
- GE Profile 57-Bottle Wine Refrigerator - PCR06WATSS
- Frigidaire 38 Bottle Two-zone Stainless Steel Wine Cooler - FFWC3822QS
- NewAir 32 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler - AW-321ED