Axle3D Nvidia Geforce 6200 512MB DDR2 64-Bit w/ DVI + VGA + S-Video + Low Profile Bracket AGP 8x Video Card
This video card certainly isn't cutting edge, even for AGP cards, but it can probably get the job done if you're looking to run older games or simple applications. It has 512MB of DDR2 memory, which is decent for this type of card but it's not going to run as fast as one with DDR3 memory. Faster RAM like that in an AGP card is quite rare so the level of performance with this card is still pretty good in a legacy computer.
It has VGA, DVI, and S-video connectors and supports two monitors at once, though its maximum resolution is fairly low. You don't get an HDMI port on this model, which makes it less than ideal for some newer monitors or televisions; however it still works with a wide range of systems. While some AGP video cards can be hard to find, this one is readily available and you can pick it up at a very reasonable price.
- HIS H435F512HA Radeon HD 4350 512MB AGP 8X/4X Video Card
- VisionTek 900374 Radeon HD 3450 512MB AGP 8x Graphics Card
- EVGA GeForce 6200 LE 512 MB DDR2 AGP 8X VGA/DVI-I/S-Video Graphics Card, 512-A8-N403-LR
- Jaton 3DForce6200Twin nVidia Geforce 6200 Dual VGAs 256MB DDR AGP 8X 10 300 Video Card
- Axle3D Nvidia Geforce 6200 512MB DDR2 64-Bit w/ DVI + VGA + S-Video + Low Profile Bracket AGP 8x Video Card