Black & Decker 36-Volt 19" Cordless Electric Push Mower SPCM1936
This is the easiest mower to use yet it’s also the most expensive. But if ease of use is your overall desire and you’re willing to pay the price of admission, then the Black & Decker SPCM1936 19-Inch 36-Volt Cordless Electric Self-Propelled Lawn Mower With Removable Battery is the one for you. This variable speed self-propelled mower means you never have to push it. For hilly yards, rough terrain or you just don't want to put your back into it, this mower can't be beat.
However, being self-propelled means you'll lose battery life quickly, so expect a 15-20 minute run time, depending on how fast you mow and how high the grass is. At about 70 pounds it’s heavy but the poly-plastic deck will last nearly forever. It's the only three-in-one mower on this list, mulch, bag or rear discharge, and the folding handle makes for easy storage. This mower has an easy height adjustment lever, and comes with a two year warranty.
- GreenWorks 25302 Twin Force G-MAX 40V Li-Ion 20-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower
- LawnMaster MEB1016M 15" 2-in-1 Electric Mulching Mower
- Mow Joe 14" Electric Lawn Mower
- Remington RM212B 19-Inch 24 Volt Cordless Electric Side Discharge/Mulching/Bagging Lawn Mower With Single Level Height Adjust & Removable Battery
- Black & Decker 36-Volt 19" Cordless Electric Push Mower SPCM1936