Black & Decker CM5000B 12-Cup Mill and Brew Coffeemaker
If you’re searching for the best bang for the buck grind and brew unit on this list, look no further than the Black & Decker CM5000B 12-Cup Mill and Brew Coffeemaker. It may not be as sophisticated as some models, but your taste buds may never know the difference. It comes with a brew strength selector, a pause function so you can sneak a cup in the middle of brewing, and a grinder-off option so you can use your own grounds for brewing.
It’s completely programmable for coffee when you want it, but the hopper only holds a pots worth of beans so you'll need to refill every time you make a fresh pot. It comes with a blade grinder instead of a burr grinder. For an entry type grind and brew machine, you can't go wrong with this pick and it comes covered by a two year limited warranty.
- Kenmore Elite Elite 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Grinder and Brewer
- Black & Decker CM5000B 12-Cup Mill and Brew Coffeemaker
- Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker Grind and Brew Single Serve - 49989
- KRUPS KM7000 Grind & Brew Coffee Maker
- Cuisinart DGB-650BC Grind-and-Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker, Brushed Metal