Briggs & Stratton 30469, Gas Powered Generator
Although slightly smaller than the Westinghouse, this Briggs and Stratton provides 6,000 continuous watts, or 7,500 watts surges for motor starting. The 342cc overhead valve engine is supplied by a 7 gallon fuel tank, which will allow it to run 13 hours at 50 percent load. Like the Westinghouse, it has four 120 volt outlets and a 120/240 volt 30 amp locking outlet. The tires are a never-go-flat design. An hour meter is provided.
- Westinghouse WH7500E Portable Generator
- Briggs & Stratton 30469, Gas Powered Generator
- Generac 5939 GP5500, 389cc OHV Portable Gas Powered Generator
- Champion Power Equipment 41135, 338cc 4-stroke Gas Powered Portable Generator
- DuroMax Elite MX4500E 4,500 Watt 7 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit & Electric Start