Canidae Canned Dog Food for All Life Stages

Canidae Canned Dog Food for All Life Stages Add to MyBests
See it at:

    Expert Review

    Canidae All Life Stages canned formula is one of the best canned dog foods offered. Packed full of meat (95 percent), this chicken, lamb and fish recipe is protein rich to support an energetic pup. The other 5 percent is vegetables and fruits, with cranberries adding a unique antioxidant to the mix. This formula includes many vitamins, minerals and fatty acids to support a healthy coat and brain, with just enough carbohydrates to sustain an active lifestyle. The downside of Canidae is that it's not readily available at all pet food stores, and the price can sometimes cause some sticker shock. But for a health conscious pet owner looking to find the best choice in canned food, Canidae All Life Stages simply tops the charts.Rating: 5/5

    Enable price alerts for this item. We'll notify you whenever the price drops a significant amount!
    Leave a Question or Comment