Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Professional Inkjet Printer
This printer from Canon is an upgrade from their PIXMA Pro9500 Mark II, using larger ink tanks but retaining the same gorgeous print output as the previous model. It uses 12 tanks of ink, five of which dedicated to monochrome and six color tanks, with two cyans and magentas for use with matte or photo paper. The 12th tank is a Chroma Optimizer, a coating Canon incorporates into the print process that smoothes out the ink droplets for total even glossiness throughout the image.
While the picture quality is impressive at a maximum resolution of 4800 x 2400 dpi, the print speed is just okay. A 4x6 photo at normal settings took the machine over two minutes to print entirely. But this may not bother those consumers who feel that you can't rush perfection.
- HP OJPro x576dw Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
- Epson WorkForce WF-3540 Wireless All-in-One Color Inkjet Printer
- Brother Printer MFCJ6920DW Color Inkjet Multi-Function Center with Scanner, Copier and Fax
- Canon PIXMA PRO-1 Professional Inkjet Printer
- Epson Stylus Pro 3880 Color Inkjet Printer