CDI Torque 2503CF3, 1/2 Drive Computorque 3 Electronic Torque Wrench
CDI Torque is a company that specializes in torque wrenches, torque measurement equipment and torque calibrators. This is one of their top wrenches, although I must confess they have one line thats even more expensive than these. The wrench has a flex ratcheting head which allows you to have the wrench as much as 15 degrees off of true, without affecting the torque value. It is a digital model, with push button controls. The controls remember the last torque used, so that you dont have to reset it. A three LED system as well as an audio alarm lets you know when you are getting close to the right torque, as well as when you have overtorqued. It can be used for a range of torques up to 250 ft/lbs. the tool is 27 inches long.
- CDI Torque 2503CF3, 1/2 Drive Computorque 3 Electronic Torque Wrench
- GearWrench Electronic Torque Wrench - 1/2in.-Drive, Model# 85071
- Snap-On QCE325A Electrotork 1/2 Drive 25-250 Ft/lb Torque Wrench
- Precision Instruments C3FR250F, 1/2 Drive Split-beam Click Wrench
- Park Tool Ratcheting Click Type TW-6 Torque Wrench