Chicago Electric Power Tools Professional Orbital Jigsaw with Laser Cutting Guide
Considering the price, The Chicago Electric Orbital Jigsaw gives you a lot for the money. The 5-amp motor provides six speeds from 800-3000 strokes per minute. It’s also an orbital saw, providing three different orbital settings and also features a quick change blade clamp for tool-free blade changes. Like some of the other jigsaws, a laser cutting guide is included which aligns with your cutting line, providing convenient guidance. It also has a blower for removing the sawdust from your cut line, helping to make it easier to see where you are cutting. Finally, there’s a fence, for ripping narrow strips. If you’re looking for a bargain, this one’s the one for you.
- Craftsman 28223 2 in 1 Handle 6.0 Amp/VS Orbital Scrolling Sabre Saw
- Porter-Cable PC600JS 6 Amp Orbital Jig Saw
- Makita 4329K 3.9 Amp Variable-Speed Top-Handle Jig Saw
- Black & Decker JS670V LineFinder Orbital Jigsaw with SmartSelect Technology
- Chicago Electric Power Tools Professional Orbital Jigsaw with Laser Cutting Guide