Corsair Obsidian Series 900D Super Tower Computer Case CC-9011022-WW
For many years, the reputation of two cases stood out among overclockers looking for high-end cooling capacity: the Cooler Master HAF X and the Corsair Obsidian 800D. The HAF X is still around and is present on this list while the 800D has been succeeded by an even better case, the Obsidian 900D. This case offers no less than fifteen mounts for fans and has accommodations for two 480 millimeter four-fan radiators in addition to space for smaller radiators. It also features three hot-swappable drive bays allowing SSD replacement without opening the case in addition to nine toolless 3.5 and 2.5 inch drive bays. As one would expect from a manufacturer like Corsair, build quality is exemplary and comes covered by a comprehensive two year warranty as well. Just about the only downside to this case is its very high retail price; however, if you're looking for the greatest in fan and radiator placement flexibility, then you need look no further than this case.
- Thermaltake Core X9 E-ATX Stackable Tt LCS Certified Cube Chassis Cases CA-1D8-00F6WN-00
- Cooler Master RC-942-KKN1 HAF X Full Tower
- Corsair Obsidian Series 900D Super Tower Computer Case CC-9011022-WW
- Antec Performance One Series P380 Full Tower
- Corsair Graphite Series 760T Full Tower Windowed Case - CC-9011074-WW