Craftsman 190cc Briggs & Stratton Engine, Low-Wheel Rear Bag Push Mower
If you are looking for the best bang for the buck mower on this list, you've just found it with the Sears Craftsman 190cc Briggs & Stratton Engine, Low-Wheel Rear Bag Push Mower. The 190cc Briggs engine is extremely durable and it puts out about 7 ft. lbs. of torque for enough power to take on any lawn. It's a three in one mulcher/bagger, and has eight inch rear wheels and seven inch front wheels for ease in maneuvering.
It has six height adjustment positions and a Craftsman easy-start auto-choke system so starting won't be a chore. It even has a three position handle adjustment to adjust to your individual height. Even better, it’s a CARB compliant lawn mower that you can run in all 50 states, it comes with a two year warranty, and it even features a deck washing hose attachment. This is the lowest cost full-feature mower on the list, and for probably 80 percent of suburban lawns, you really don't need anything more than this excellent bang for the buck mower.
- Lawn Mower. SC100 21" 159 cc Gas Walk-Behind Lawn Mower
- Ariens 911175 Razor 159cc Gas 21 in. 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
- Craftsman 190cc Briggs & Stratton Engine, Low-Wheel Rear Bag Push Mower
- Lawn-Boy 10730 Kohler High Wheel Push Gas Walk Behind Lawn Mower, 21"
- Poulan Pro PR450N20S Side Discharge Push Lawn Mower, 20"