Cuisinart DGB-650BC Grind-and-Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker, Brushed Metal
The fully programmable Cuisinart DGB-650BC Grind-and-Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker is the only coffee maker on this list that has a thermal carafe, which saves energy yet keeps your freshly brewed coffee hot and drinkable for up to two hours. It only holds enough grounds for a single brewing session, so you'll need to add grounds daily, but it does have a charcoal water filter so you can use tap water. There’s also a showerhead water spray for even distribution over the ground coffee, an adjustable brew strength setting, and you can turn the grind function off if you'd rather use your own grounds. You’ll also enjoy the benefit of the pause feature which lets you get a cup in the middle of the brew cycle. Cuisinart coffee brewers are renowned for their durability, and although it may be a bit on the higher range of cost for what it does, make no mistake, you'll still be getting one fine cup of coffee every time you use it.
- Kenmore Elite Elite 12-Cup Stainless Steel Coffee Grinder and Brewer
- Black & Decker CM5000B 12-Cup Mill and Brew Coffeemaker
- Hamilton Beach Coffee Maker Grind and Brew Single Serve - 49989
- KRUPS KM7000 Grind & Brew Coffee Maker
- Cuisinart DGB-650BC Grind-and-Brew Thermal 10-Cup Automatic Coffeemaker, Brushed Metal