Delta 9178-SS-DST Leland Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
Of the 270-plus reviews on this Delta model. Of the reviews, 217 are 5-star, and the rest are 4-star, so that tells us right away this is a well-received faucet. With a name like Delta, that’s a given. One of the most outstanding features is the polished stainless steel that it is very easy to clean, so it stays looking new a long, long time. It is a little large in appearance, because it stands 14-inches tall, but this allows you to fill a bucket or large pot faster from the faucet, and not the sprayer. Like all Delta products, it is made to last with solid brass interior, and polished stainless steel on the outside. The ceramic disk will prevent it from leaking and dripping, and won’t allow the fresh water to mix with any of the inner workings of the faucet. This will avoid contamination with lead, zinc, or any other metal used in the system. The retraction on the hose is firm, without getting away from you, so you will enjoy using your new faucet quickly and easily every time you need to extend it. The push-button toggle switch between spray and shower is also easy to handle with one-touch capability.
- Delta 9178-SS-DST Leland Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet
- Delta 980T-SSSD-DST Pilar Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O Technology and Soap Dispenser
- Premier 120025LF Sonoma Lead-Free Single-Handle Kitchen Faucet with Matching Side Spray
- KOHLER K-72218-VS Sensate Touchless Kitchen Faucet
- Delta 9159-AR-DST Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet