Dewalt 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Cut-Off Tool Kit
The most impressive feature about DeWalt grinder is the tool-free wheel changing system (It being one of the first I’ve ever seen with a tool-free wheel change) allowing change between cutting and grinding wheels in seconds. The handle is also very comfortable, much like the one on the Porter-Cable, with a knuckle guard and a two-finger switch (I’d have to say it’s even more comfortable than the Porter-Cable.) By adding extra leg to the case design, DeWalt made the handle thinner, easier to grip, stronger, and added protection to the operator’s hand, good news for those of who’ve probably scraped their fingers across many a sharp piece of metal. While he motor on this grinder runs at a slower 7,000 RMP, it’s still fast enough to get the job done.
- Milwaukee 0725-21 28-Volt 4-1/2 Inch Grinder Cut-Off Tool
- Makita BGA452 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off/Angle Grinder Kit
- Porter-Cable PCC61B 20V Max Lithium Cut off/Grinder
- Dewalt 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Cut-Off Tool Kit
- Hitachi G18DL 18-Volt 4-1/2-Inch Lithium Ion Disc Grinder