DuroMax Elite MX4500E 4,500 Watt 7 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit & Electric Start
This 4,500 watt max generator will produce 3,500 watts continuous. The seven HP motor is fueled from a four gallon tank, which will allow it to run eight hours at a 50 percent load. This one is electric start, the only one on this list that is, other than the Westinghouse. The control panel includes two 120 volt electrical outlets and a 120/240 volt one; along with 12 volt terminals for battery charging. It also has a voltage meter to show the exact output the generator is providing.
- Westinghouse WH7500E Portable Generator
- Briggs & Stratton 30469, Gas Powered Generator
- Generac 5939 GP5500, 389cc OHV Portable Gas Powered Generator
- Champion Power Equipment 41135, 338cc 4-stroke Gas Powered Portable Generator
- DuroMax Elite MX4500E 4,500 Watt 7 HP OHV 4-Cycle Gas Powered Portable Generator With Wheel Kit & Electric Start