Edimax Wireless AC1200 Dual-Band Detachable High Gain Antenna - EW-7822PIC
This is a solid wireless adapter overall, it's just not as fast as some other cards on the market. Wireless-AC1200 support lets you handle most tasks with great speed and performance, but Wireless-AC1900 just has better top-end data rates. This is still a great option for most tasks, with dual-band support that can handle web browsing, online chat, VoIP calling, as well as online gaming. You get two antennas with this card, which is sufficient but lacks some of the performance of three antennas.
This model can connect directly to the antennas, but also includes a module you can connect through a cable to position them wherever you need for optimal signal strength. If you don’t need Wireless-AC1900, then this is a great option and probably ideal for most such setups. Plus, it also has a great heat sink for handling intense, long-term use without losing stability or performance.
- ASUS Dual-Band Wireless-AC1900 PCI-E Adapter (PCE-AC68)
- TP-LINK Archer T9E AC1900 Dual Band Wireless PCI Express Adapter
- Edimax Wireless AC1200 Dual-Band Detachable High Gain Antenna - EW-7822PIC
- D-Link Systems AC1200 Wi-Fi PCI Express Adapter (DWA-582)
- Rosewill RNX-AC1900PCE - 11AC Wireless PCI-E Wi-Fi Adapter