Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4020 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer
The biggest thing that sets this printer apart from my other picks is it’s just a printer, with no scanning, copying, or faxing functionality at all. If that's what you need, then this is a great option, but if you want more functions, then you should look at my other picks.
This is one of the fastest printers I picked, with black speeds up to 16 IPM and color printing at up to 11 IPM. While differences of one or two images per minute may not seem like much, if you're printing hundreds or thousands of pages, then you can certainly see the difference in the long run.
Black and color resolution from this printer can be up to 4800x1200 DPI, which isn't quite as good as some of my other picks, but it's still excellent. This model can store the same amount of paper as many of my other picks, 250 sheets, but the rear-feed tray can hold 80 sheets for 330 total pieces of standard letter-size paper.
Since it's not an all-in-one machine, you can also find this at a lower price than my other picks, even though it offers connectivity with Apple's AirPrint and Google Cloud printing services.
- Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
- Brother Printer MFC-J5910DW Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
- Epson WorkForce Pro WP-4020 Wireless Color Inkjet Printer
- Brother Printer HL3170CDW Wireless Color Printer with Wireless Networking