EVGA GeForce 6200 LE 512 MB DDR2 AGP 8X VGA/DVI-I/S-Video Graphics Card, 512-A8-N403-LR
For the most part, Nvidia has abandoned the AGP video card market in favor of newer, faster technologies. However, this GeForce 6200 has half a gig of memory, but it's older DDR2 RAM which is substantially slower than what you'll find on modern video cards. The performance from this AGP video card is alright but you certainly won't be running any of the latest games on it.
This card only supports up to DirectX 9 and Shader 3.0, which is going to be a major issue if you want to play newer PC games. Some older games definitely work well with DirectX 9, but anything from the last few years will require 10 or even 11; this card simply won't run such titles. It has ports for VGA, DVI-I, and S-Video, which makes it handy for a wide range of setups, but lacks any kind of HDMI support.
- HIS H435F512HA Radeon HD 4350 512MB AGP 8X/4X Video Card
- VisionTek 900374 Radeon HD 3450 512MB AGP 8x Graphics Card
- EVGA GeForce 6200 LE 512 MB DDR2 AGP 8X VGA/DVI-I/S-Video Graphics Card, 512-A8-N403-LR
- Jaton 3DForce6200Twin nVidia Geforce 6200 Dual VGAs 256MB DDR AGP 8X 10 300 Video Card
- Axle3D Nvidia Geforce 6200 512MB DDR2 64-Bit w/ DVI + VGA + S-Video + Low Profile Bracket AGP 8x Video Card