EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti with G-SYNC Support 2GB GDDR5 128bit, Dual-Link, DVI-I, HDMI, DP Graphics Card (02G-P4-3751-KR)
This is definitely one of the most budget-friendly options on the market for a good NVIDIA 3D graphics card, so consider it strongly if you're looking to save some money on your computer. It has 2GB of GDDR5 memory, which is quite good, though certainly not as much as some other video cards have. It should be sufficient for a wide range of 3D applications, however, and the card has a core clock speed of 1176MHz, with a boosted speed of 1255MHz and 640 CUDA cores. That gives you great overall performance considering the price of this card. It can support up to three monitors at once and has very low power requirements, which is also ideal for building a budget-friendly system. Maximum resolution on this model, through a digital connection, is 4K, but the amount of memory in this card really is not great if you plan on running demanding software at HD 4K resolution.
- EVGA NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 Ti SC+ Gaming Graphics Card (06G-P4-4995-KR)
- XFX Video Card Graphics Cards R9-FURY-4TF9
- EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ 4GB GDDR5 256bit, DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI, DP SLI Ready Graphics Card
- XFX AMD Radeon R7 370 DD XXX OC Graphics Card
- EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti with G-SYNC Support 2GB GDDR5 128bit, Dual-Link, DVI-I, HDMI, DP Graphics Card (02G-P4-3751-KR)