EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Gaming Graphics Card 06G-P4-4990-KR
This is a terrific video card even by itself, but in an SLI configuration it becomes an absolute beast. It has 6GB of 7.0GHz 384-bit GDDR5 memory for incredible speed and processing power. The core GPU clock speed on the card itself is 1000MHz, with a boosted clock speed of 1076MHz and it has 2816 CUDA cores, which all comes together for excellent performance. Put two of these together in SLI and you have a machine that can handle anything you throw at it.
You get 3D display support with this card and it can handle up to four monitors at a single time with support for HD 4K resolution, so this model works well with even the newest displays on the market. One card does require at least a 600 Watt power supply so you’ll need a pretty serious PSU to run two of these in SLI, but that's not surprising for this level of performance. The price on this one is a bit high at about $650 per card, but if you have the budget to drop $1300 on a pair of graphics cards your system will be top of the line.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Gaming Graphics Card 06G-P4-4990-KR
- EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB SC Gaming Graphics Card 12G-P4-2992-KR
- PNY GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB CC OC Graphics Cards VCGGTX780T3XPB-CC-OC
- ASUS Graphics Cards GTX970-DCMOC-4GD5
- Asus GeForce 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 Graphics Cards (STRIX-GTX950-DC2OC-2GD5-GAMING)