Forrest MM12106 Miter Master 12-Inch Kerf Wood Cutting Circular Saw Blade
For over 50 years Forrest has put all their of their efforts into making popular blades for fine woodworking of all types . This is a 12 inch, 100 tooth blade, with a 5/8 arbor with a saw kerf at only .105 inches, making for less material waste. The blade plate is heavier than normal to insure maximum stability and a negative face hook helps with rigidity reducing the possibility of the blade grabbing the workpiece. These blades are hand checked for runout, making them less than .002 off, the best in the industry while the teeth are a combination of 4 point and flat to eliminate bottom splintering. This blade will give the best cuts your miter saw has ever seen.
- Forrest MM12106 Miter Master 12-Inch Kerf Wood Cutting Circular Saw Blade
- Amana CTC12108-5/8 12"/108T Doublemiter C-TCG 5/8
- Tenryu PRA-305100DN2 12" Carbide Tipped Saw Blade
- Freud LU91M010 Silver Ice
- Oshlun SBNF-100100 10-Inch 100 Tooth TCG Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor for Aluminum and Non Ferrous Metals