Fractal Design Arc XL Case FDCAARCXLBLW
This case offers good construction with a clean front panel that has a rectangular intake grill on the lower front of the case and four exposed 5.25 inch bays for optical drives can be found near the top of the front panel. Drive options are fleshed out well with eight 2.5/3/5 inch HDD and SSD mounts and two additional 2.5 inch mounts behind the motherboard tray. Nine expansion slots room for GPU's up to 480 millimeters in length provide exceptional compatibility for high-end video card setups.
Three fans are included with the case as is a fan controller that can vary the speed of up to three fans. Mounts are included for up to eight 120/140 millimeters fans and radiators up to 360 millimeters long. However, a downside here is that this case will only accept slim radiators if they are of the longest type. All-in-all, this is a very competent design that allows very good hardware options but it’s not up to the same standards as some of the other cases on this list.
- Thermaltake Core X9 E-ATX Stackable Tt LCS Certified Cube Chassis Cases CA-1D8-00F6WN-00
- Phanteks Enthoo Series Primo ATX Ultimate Full Tower Computer Case
- Corsair Obsidian Series 900D Super Tower Computer Case CC-9011022-WW
- Thermaltake Core V71 E-ATX Full Tower Gaming Computer Case CA-1B6-00F1WN-00
- Fractal Design Arc XL Case FDCAARCXLBLW