Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel Built-In Microwave Oven - FGMO205KF
The Frigidaire FGMO205K built-in microwave offers a generous two cubic feet of space and 1200 watts of power on its highest setting. This stainless steel microwave has solid overall performance, although some users report long term reliability issues. However, this unit is affordable and includes multiple features.
There are included one-touch options such as a keep warm setting, add 30 seconds button, and dedicated buttons for cooking popcorn and potatoes. Boil and quick preheat settings are included, as are defrost and reheat settings, along with a child lock for safety. If you're looking for an affordable built-in microwave that doesn't skimp on capacity or features, this is a solid choice.
- Frigidaire Gallery Stainless Steel Built-In Microwave Oven - FGMO205KF
- Electrolux Icon E30MO75HPS 1.5 cu ft Built-In Convection Oven Microwave
- Sharp Built-in Microwave Drawer - KB6524PS
- KitchenAid Architect Series II KBMS1454BSS Built-in Microwave Oven
- Panasonic NN-SD972-S Stainless Steel, 1250-watt, Built-In Microwave Oven