General Electric 4.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Slide-In Coil Range - JS250DFBB
The GE JS250DFBB is an excellent choice for those who don’t want to spend too much money on a slide-in electric range with lots of features. Although you do not get a smooth cooktop with this range, many people prefer coil elements for a variety of reasons such as not wanting to risk scratching the cooktop when using cast iron cookware. The JS250DFBB has four coil elements with removable chrome drip bowls for easy cleaning. The 4.4 cu. ft. convection oven might not be the largest around, but it offers self-cleaning for convenience and a dual element baking option for more even results. Features include delay bake and Sabbath mode, and although the oven’s fan can be a bit noisy at times, electronic touch controls are simple to use and the range offers reliable performance. Affordable and available in several different color options, the JS250DFBB is a great choice if you are on a budget.
- KitchenAid 6.5 Cu. Ft. Slide-In Gas Range - KSGB900ESS
- Bosch Integra 4.6 Cu. Ft. Electric Slide-In Range - HEI7052U
- Whirlpool 6.2 Cu. Ft. Slide-In Electric Range - WEE730H0DS
- Frigidaire 4.6 Cu. Ft. Electric Slide-In Smoothtop Range - FGES3065PW
- General Electric 4.4 Cu. Ft. Electric Slide-In Coil Range - JS250DFBB