GIGABYTE GA-F2A88XM-D3H FM2+ AMD A88X (Bolton D4) HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
Gigabyte made a lot of excellent decisions in designing this board that all come together to create a perfect choice for any HTPC. There are four memory slots on this board that support up to 64GB of 2400 DDR3 RAM. You also get a PCIe 3.0 x16 slot on this board that is perfect for a powerful video card to keep your media running smooth and fast. There are eight SATA connections on this board, which gives you options for installing a ton of storage into a computer built with this model. One important thing to consider when looking at this board is that the FM2+ socket is compatible with the A10-Series APUs offered by AMD. These processors combine general processing cores as well as cores dedicated to processing graphics. This can actually let you set up an HTPC without a video card, or with a fairly low-end graphics card, utilizing the processing power of the APU for streaming media or playing content from your hard drives.
- GIGABYTE GA-F2A88XM-D3H FM2+ AMD A88X (Bolton D4) HDMI SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
- Gigabyte Intel Z97 LGA 1150 Micro ATX Motherboard GA-Z97M-DS3H
- ASRock Micro ATX DDR3 1333 LGA 1150 Motherboards H97M PRO4
- Gigabyte AM3+ AMD DDR3 1333 760G HDMI USB 3.0 Micro ATX Motherboard GA-78LMT-USB3
- MSI H81M-P33 Intel H81 Micro ATX Motherboard