GreenWorks 21142 10 Amp Corded 18" Top Mount Trimmer
This might be the most powerful corded trimmer available, so if you need power, the GreenWorks 21142 10 Amp 18-Inch Corded Top Mount String Trimmer won't let you down. Virtually every other corded string trimmer won’t allow you to add attachments, but with this trimmer you can add blades, different heads and other attachments, just like gas powered types. The 10 amps of power, and the right attachment head, will let you mow down even the toughest weeds, and it comes with a four year warranty.
The head rotates into an edger configuration, a cushioned hand grip absorbs vibration, and it cuts an 18 inch swath, which is five inches more than the best on this list. You'll pay for this power as this isn’t an inexpensive corded trimmer, but where you might need this type of power in a corded trimmer is anyone’s guess. If you can deal with lugging a cord around while cutting down thick and heavy weeds, then this is the trimmer for you.
- Remington 14-Inch 5.5 Amp Electric 2-in-1 Straight Shaft Trimmer & Edger - RM115ST
- GreenWorks 21142 10 Amp Corded 18" Top Mount Trimmer
- Toro 51480 Corded 14-Inch Electric Trimmer & Edger -
- Earthwise 11 In. 3.75 Amp Corded Electric String Trimmer St00011
- Weed Eater Weedeater 3.6 Amp 11" Electric Line Trimmer