GreenWorks 25302 Twin Force G-MAX 40V Li-Ion 20-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower
For the first time, we have a battery powered mower that operates good as a gas powered unit. The GreenWorks 25302 Twin Force G-MAX 40V Li-Ion 20-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower with two batteries and a charger gives you gasoline engine performance in a battery operated mower. The twin 40 volt Lithium Ion batteries provide an astounding two hours of run time, and for virtually any city or suburban yard, you won’t need a longer cutting time.
This mower mulches or bags, has a one position height adjustment, weighs only about 42 pounds. In most cases, that's two times as light as a gas powered mower, and that low weight makes it incredibly maneuverable over any terrain. Although this is not an inexpensive mower, it actually compares favorably with some of the better gasoline push-type mulchers and baggers. With a four year warranty, this baby has got to be seriously considered.
- GreenWorks 25302 Twin Force G-MAX 40V Li-Ion 20-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower
- LawnMaster MEB1016M 15" 2-in-1 Electric Mulching Mower
- Mow Joe 14" Electric Lawn Mower
- Remington RM212B 19-Inch 24 Volt Cordless Electric Side Discharge/Mulching/Bagging Lawn Mower With Single Level Height Adjust & Removable Battery
- Black & Decker 36-Volt 19" Cordless Electric Push Mower SPCM1936