HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
The one inkjet on our list that can keep up with the speed and quality of laser printing, leave it to HP to deliver a machine that is also priced right, offers all the necessary features and excels at what it's supposed to do on a routine basis.
The 8610 can print, scan, copy, and fax, as well as offering wireless connectivity through HP Wireless Direct. However, it also provides typical standard connection options in a USB port and Ethernet.
Print speeds come in at 19 ppm for mono and 14 ppm for color prints in high quality. Your print resolution here is 4800 dpi for color and 1200 for B&W, while scanning has an optical res of 1200. The unit excels with images as much as it does with text, though it does much better with the latter than the former.
The 8610 will work well in any small to medium size business with a monthly duty cycle of around 30,000 pages, but the paper handling capacity can only handle 250 pages at a time. You also get duplex capability and a 35 page automatic doc feeder.
- HP M476dw Wireless Color Laser Multifunction Printer with Scanner
- Canon Wireless imageCLASS MF8580Cdw Color Laser Multifunction Printer
- Xerox WorkCentre 6605/DN Multifunction Laser Printer
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
- Brother MFC-9970CDW Color Laser Multifunction Printer