Ibanez AEB10EDVS Acoustic Bass Sunburst
The heart and soul of the Ibanez AEB10E acoustic bass is its electronic core, which makes this instrument extremely versatile and ready to go as soon as you plug it in. The Fishman Sonicore pickup carefully captures the sounds that emanate from your strings, faithfully reproducing the tones. Meanwhile, the SST preamp takes that sound and punches it up, giving a thick and substantial tone. After all, what good is a bass sound if you’re not able to really sink your teeth into it?
Low end is obviously a very important factor for bass guitars, and to that end, the AEB10E is constructed from a mahogany neck, back, and sides; can you say deep? The spruce top provides more of the balance, bringing out some of the high-end so your tone isn’t lost in the murky low-end either. An onboard tuner has got you covered and ensures that you’ll never have to scramble for an external device again. The body’s cutaway style gives you easy access to all 22 frets, so quit wasting your time and go get your walk on!
- Takamine G Series GB30CE-NAT Jumbo Acoustic Electric Bass Guitar
- Ibanez AEB10EDVS Acoustic Bass Sunburst
- Godin A5 Ultra Bass Fretless SA 5-String Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- Breedlove Atlas Series Solo BJ350/CM4 Fretless Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- Michael Kelly Dragonfly 4-String Fretless Acoustic-Electric Bass