Jaton 3DForce6200Twin nVidia Geforce 6200 Dual VGAs 256MB DDR AGP 8X 10 300 Video Card
If you want a card to install into your computer to have a dedicated monitor connection and slightly improved performance over your motherboard's onboard hardware, then this can certainly meet your needs. This model only has 256MB of DDR memory which is quite slow and there's not a lot of it. However, it’s also a nice, small card that's easy to install and use making it a good choice for certain builds.
This unit is perfect if you have some legacy hardware you need to keep running, such as an older computer and monitor. Don't expect to run any modern 3D games since it only has DirectX 9.0 and Shader 3.0 support, but some older titles will probably still work with this pick. It has two VGA connections with support for up to two monitors. This would have been a decent video card about a decade ago but at this point it certainly won't be winning any awards for performance.
- HIS H435F512HA Radeon HD 4350 512MB AGP 8X/4X Video Card
- VisionTek 900374 Radeon HD 3450 512MB AGP 8x Graphics Card
- EVGA GeForce 6200 LE 512 MB DDR2 AGP 8X VGA/DVI-I/S-Video Graphics Card, 512-A8-N403-LR
- Jaton 3DForce6200Twin nVidia Geforce 6200 Dual VGAs 256MB DDR AGP 8X 10 300 Video Card
- Axle3D Nvidia Geforce 6200 512MB DDR2 64-Bit w/ DVI + VGA + S-Video + Low Profile Bracket AGP 8x Video Card