Kawasaki KHDS750A 2-Cycle Double Sided Hedge Trimmer
If you want the baddest 2-cycle hedge trimmer on the block, then you'll want the Kawasaki KHDS750A Double Sided Hedge Trimmer. It will allow you to cut through branches up to 3/4 inch thick on both sides of the bar. This trimmer weighs about 11 pounds and comes with a vibration-canceling handle that also rotates 180 degrees for maximum versatility. The Kawasaki engine is one of the cleanest burning 2-cycle engines and this trimmer also features a blade guard, commercial ball bearing design to maximize life, as well as a 5 year consumer and a 2 year commercial warranty.
- Kawasaki KHDS750A 2-Cycle Double Sided Hedge Trimmer
- Poulan Pro PP2822 22-Inch 28cc 2 Cycle Gas Powered Dual Sided Hedge Trimmer
- Husqvarna 122HD60 21.7cc Gas 23.7-in Dual Action Hedge Trimmer
- Mantis SGHT30 30-Inch 21.2cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered Single Edge Heavy Duty Hedge Trimmer
- Makita EN5550SH 22" 25.4 cc Double-Sided 4-Stroke Pole Hedge Trimmer