KitchenAid 5.8 Cu. Ft. Sliding Gas Range - KSGG700ESS
The sleek-looking KitchenAid KSGG700ESS is on the upper end of what can reasonably be called budget-friendly, but slide-in gas ranges in general tend to be pricey. This range uses five burners that are capable of providing plenty of flexibility, whether gentle simmer, quick boiling, or anything in between. Continuous interlocking grates make it easy to move heavy pots and pans across the cook top without the risk of spills. The generous 5.8 cubic foot convection oven converts traditional cooking times to convection cooking times to eliminate guesswork as well as a dedicated steam rack to provide added moisture when needed. The oven also features KitchenAid’s AquaLift self-cleaning mode which uses a combination of water and heat to effectively remove baked-on food and grime without the use of harsh chemicals.
- Frigidaire 4.6 Cu. Ft. White Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range - FFGS3025PW
- Whirlpool 5.8 Cu. Ft. Slide-In Gas Range - WEG730H0DS
- Frigidaire 4.6 Cu. Ft. Stainless Steel Gas Slide-In Sealed Burner Range - FGGS3065PF
- KitchenAid 5.8 Cu. Ft. Sliding Gas Range - KSGG700ESS
- Kenmore 4.5 Cu. Ft. Slide In Gas Range - 32602