Lawn Mower. SC100 21" 159 cc Gas Walk-Behind Lawn Mower
There may be more expensive lawn mowers out there, but none give you the features nor the cutting ability of the Cub Cadet SC100 21 inch 159cc Push Lawn Mower. With about 7 ft. lbs. of torque, it has plenty of power to get the job done. It's a true 3 in 1 mulcher, with a rear and side discharge design for maximum grass distribution versatility. It even has a built-in deck washing port, so you can hook up your hose and go; that's a nice feature on a push mower.
Big eight inch front and rear wheels mounted on genuine ball bearings (instead of less expensive sleeve bearings) make it easy to push. It comes with the patented Cub Cadet SureStart system, which means it will start in one or two pulls for the next three years. You'll pay a good price for this mower, but you’re getting the best performing push mower out there for the money spent along with a three year warranty.
- Lawn Mower. SC100 21" 159 cc Gas Walk-Behind Lawn Mower
- Ariens 911175 Razor 159cc Gas 21 in. 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
- Craftsman 190cc Briggs & Stratton Engine, Low-Wheel Rear Bag Push Mower
- Lawn-Boy 10730 Kohler High Wheel Push Gas Walk Behind Lawn Mower, 21"
- Poulan Pro PR450N20S Side Discharge Push Lawn Mower, 20"