LG TurboWash Series WM8000HWA And LG SteamDryer Series DLGX8001W
The LG WM8000HWA washer and DLGX80001W dryer make an excellent stackable pair, as long as you're willing to pay quite a bit to get top performance and features. The WM8000HWA washer was ranked as an Energy Start most efficient model for 2014, while offering a huge 5.2 cu. ft. capacity and multiple options for deep, effective cleaning. This is accomplished with 14 cycles, which include sensor wash, speed wash, and multiple options for using steam. The DLGX80001W has an equally huge 9.0 cu. ft. capacity, and offers sensor dry, as well as several steam options, for purposes from removing wrinkles to sanitizing non-washable items. Performance for both these machines is efficient and quiet, and well-worth the price if you're willing to pay more.
- Samsung WF457ARGSGR And Samsung DV457EVGSGR
- LG TurboWash Series WM8000HWA And LG SteamDryer Series DLGX8001W
- Maytag MHW6000AG and Maytag MGD6000AG Stackable Washer and Dryer
- Whirlpool WFW70HEBW and Whirlpool WED70HEBW Stackable Washer and Dryer
- Frigidaire FAFW3801LW and Frigidaire FAQE7001LW Stackable Washer and Dryer