Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset
This is an excellent model offering users some nice extra features and customization options that you don't often find with a wireless gaming headset. First and foremost are the buttons on the headset itself. There'sa standard mute button and a wheel that controls volume, as well as three programmable buttons with them. You can set these to control different audio elements in games or other programs you use such as to skip, pause, and go back in a music player, or program them to change rooms in a voice chat program. You can even program the buttons to enter commands into a PC game you play.
Sound is great with the headset which includes 40mm drivers that provide 7.1 surround sound. It uses a wireless adapter and includes a USB cable that you use to charge the headset’s battery, and you can keep playing with it connected. The headsets microphone is also fully adjustable, and can be folded up into the headset itself.
- Creative Sound Blaster EVO ZxR Entertainment Headset With Bluetooth Mobile Wireless
- Astro A50 Wireless Headset
- Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum Wireless 7.1 Surround Gaming Headset
- Turtle Beach Ear Force Z300 Wireless Dolby 7.1 Surround Sound PC Gaming Headset
- Corsair Gaming VOID Wireless RGB Gaming Headset