Makita 4329K 3.9 Amp Variable-Speed Top-Handle Jig Saw
I’ve been a fan of Makita for years ever since I bought my first cordless drill from them. It was 7.2 volts giving you an idea how long I’ve been using their tools for. Makita couples a 3.9-amp motor with an 11/16 stroke, and three orbital settings providing plenty of cutting capacity. This is a variable-speed saw, running from 500-3,100 strokes per minute. A through-the-body dust port helps keep the cutting area clear and they’ve put a counterweight balancing system in it to reduce vibration. The overmolded handle, extra-large trigger and a trigger lock all combine to make this a comfortable tool to work with.
- Craftsman 28223 2 in 1 Handle 6.0 Amp/VS Orbital Scrolling Sabre Saw
- Porter-Cable PC600JS 6 Amp Orbital Jig Saw
- Makita 4329K 3.9 Amp Variable-Speed Top-Handle Jig Saw
- Black & Decker JS670V LineFinder Orbital Jigsaw with SmartSelect Technology
- Chicago Electric Power Tools Professional Orbital Jigsaw with Laser Cutting Guide