Matco Tools MT2858A 3/8" Heavy Duty Air Ratchet
It's not the most powerful air ratchet on this list but 50 ft-lbs of torque is plenty for most jobs and it's packed inside a slim, comfortable ratchet you can use all day without getting tired. A variable speed trigger allows you to take the power all the way down to 10 ft-lbs for more delicate tasks and I've found this control to be very precise. This is my ratchet of choice for most jobs and it performs perfectly with smooth action, moderate vibration and a reasonable price tag for the quality. The cost may seem a bit high for the power delivered but a Chicago Pneumatic air ratchet will offer years of work without so much as a hiccup.
- Matco Tools MT2858A 3/8" Heavy Duty Air Ratchet
- Chicago Pneumatic Air Ratchet Wrench 3/8" Drive, 150 RPM
- Ingersoll Rand Ingersoll-Rand (IRT2015MAX) 3/8" Low Profile Hammerhead Impactool Air Ratchet # 2015MAX
- Snap-On FAR7200 Heavy Duty Air Ratchet
- Ingersoll Rand Ingersoll-Rand (IRT1207MAXD3) 3/8" Premium Air Ratchet # 1207MAX-D3