Milwaukee 0725-21 28-Volt 4-1/2 Inch Grinder Cut-Off Tool
Milwaukee has managed to be the first tool manufacturer to break the 20 volt ceiling on angle grinders. This tool operates off of a 28 volt Lithium-Ion battery so you know it will have plenty of power when you need it. It operates at 8,000 RPM, which isn’t the fastest on this list, but fast enough to make sure it gets the job done.
The motor is electronically controlled, allowing soft starts and consistent speed, even under load. Milwaukee has put an oversized spindle lock button on this tool making wheel changing easy and convenient. It also comes with a fuel gauge to indicate the battery run time remaining. The kit ships with only one battery, so if you don’t have other Milwaukee M28 tools, you’ll definitely want to consider buying a spare.
- Milwaukee 0725-21 28-Volt 4-1/2 Inch Grinder Cut-Off Tool
- Makita BGA452 18-Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Cordless 4-1/2-Inch Cut-Off/Angle Grinder Kit
- Porter-Cable PCC61B 20V Max Lithium Cut off/Grinder
- Dewalt DCG412M2 20V MAX XR Cordless Lithium-Ion Cut-Off Tool Kit
- Hitachi G18DL 18-Volt 4-1/2-Inch Lithium Ion Disc Grinder