Milwaukee 48-22-1902 Fastback II Flip Utility Knife With Storage
When I first picked this Milwaukee, I was chiding myself for going with the name. Taking a better look at the knife, I realized it's a very well designed tool, taking the normal utility knife design and going a couple of steps further. In addition to having tool-free blade changes, this knife can be opened one-handed. The durable all-metal body means you're not going to have to be replacing it anytime soon. It also has a formed wire belt hook, so that you can keep it on your belt or hooked to a pocket.
What really makes this knife stand out is that it has a built-in gut hook and wire stripper. While I would never expect to use the gut hook for skinning a deer, it's great for cutting straps and tape off of bundles of material. The wire stripper will handle all wire up to 10 gauge, making it useful for a host of tasks. The other thing I really like about this knife is the finger indent on the handle is extra-large, giving you a sure hold on the knife, whenever you use it. A magnetic flip-open holder stores one extra blade.
- Milwaukee 48-22-1902 Fastback II Flip Utility Knife With Storage
- Gardner Bender RKT-21 Circuit Alert Volt Sensing Electricians Knife with Wire Stripper
- Craftsman Heavy Duty Lockback Utility Knife 94841
- Greenlee 0652-23 Heavy-Duty Folding Utility Knife
- Gerber Superknife Folding Utility Knife 22-00532