Netgear Powerline 1200 and Extra Outlet - PLP1200-100PAS
There's a lot to like about this easy to set up model, starting with the fact that it's a Gigabit adapter so you get fast performance through your network. It has a built-in outlet, so you’re not giving up an outlet wherever you plug it in. This one supports up to 16 nodes on the network, so you can include up to 14 additional adapters with the two provided in this kit. However, this adapter’s biggest design flaw is it only has a single port. While that’s mitigated somewhat by the inclusion of a noise-filtered outlet, (making it easy to place this adapter just about anywhere) it’s still an issue if you plan on using two or more devices in one location which each require a physical network connection.
- TP-LINK TL-PA8030P KIT AV1200 3-Port Gigabit Passthrough Powerline Starter Kit
- D-Link Powerline AV2 2000 Adapter Gigabit Extender Starter Kit (DHP-701AV)
- TRENDnet Powerline 1200 AV2 Adapter Kit - TPL-421E2K
- Netgear Powerline 1200 and Extra Outlet - PLP1200-100PAS
- ACTIONTEC 500 Mbps Powerline Ethernet Adapter and 4-Port Hub Kit (PWR514K01)