NewAir 32 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler - AW-321ED
The NewAir AW-321ED can hold 32-bottles, split between two zones. This freestanding wine cooler uses an LED temperature display and digital controls to allow you to control and monitor performance. Unlike many more affordable wine coolers, the AW-321ED uses pull-out wooden shelving for easy access to your wine collection. This wine cooler uses thermoelectric cooling technology, which does away with a noisy compressor but makes the cooler more susceptible to temperature fluctuations based on the temperature outside. The use of this technology makes the AW-321ED exceptionally quiet, but also limits it to a temperature range of 46 to 66 degrees Fahrenheit, which isn’t suitable for most sparkling wines. However, for those who don’t need this kind of specialized storage, the AW-321ED offers attractive styling and good performance for an affordable price.
- Vinotemp 48 Bottle, Dual-Zone, Thermoelectric Wine Cooler - VT-48TEDS-2Z
- Avanti 149 Bottle Dual Zone Wine Cooler - WCR683DZD-1
- GE Profile 57-Bottle Wine Refrigerator - PCR06WATSS
- Frigidaire 38 Bottle Two-zone Stainless Steel Wine Cooler - FFWC3822QS
- NewAir 32 Bottle Dual Zone Thermoelectric Wine Cooler - AW-321ED