Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G Wide-Angle Lens
While some DX lenses can be used on DSLRS, to get the most out of a full frame Nikon, FX lenses are the best option. The Nikon AF-S Nikkor 35mm f1.4G Wide-Angle Lens is an FX lens that can also be used with smaller DX camera bodies as well (just as a 52.5mm equivalent). The fast f1.4 lens allows for excellent low light shots. The nine blade aperture helps prevent distortion in the background, which, thanks to the low aperture, can be very soft. And to justify the price tag even further, Nikon has included all of their top lens coatings and dispersion elements, as well as aspherical lens elements. Back focus is also enabled and a M/A switch helps easily transition between focus modes.
- Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G ED AF-S Nikkor Wide Angle Zoom Lens
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G Wide-Angle Lens
- Nikon 24mm f/1.4G ED AF-S RF SWM Prime Wide-Angle Nikkor Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras
- Nikon NIKKOR 10-24mm f/3.5-4.5G AF-S DX ED Ultra-Wide Zoom Lens
- Nikon 17-55mm ED-IF AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens