Noodlehead N111C Flexible Lawn & Garden Sprinkler
The most interesting and most efficient lawn sprinkler out there is the Noodlehead N111C Flexible Lawn & Garden Sprinkler. The design borders on brilliance, because the noodles on the top can be flexed and adjusted in any which way you want the water to travel. If you want to water all the plants in one area, just bend the noodle nozzles that way. If you want to water two different areas at once, split the noodle nozzles and point them the way you need them. This design gives you nearly unlimited watering possibilities in any direction imaginable. Plus, this is a great way to keep the kids cool on those hot summer days. They can point the noodles any way they want, have water fights with friends, and the lawn will still get soaked.
- Noodlehead N111C Flexible Lawn & Garden Sprinkler
- Nelson Cast Iron Circular Spray Pattern Stationary Sprinkler Head 50950
- Gardena 1979 Aquazoom 2,700 Square Foot Oscillating Sprinkler With Flow Control & Timer
- Dramm 15076 ColorStorm Spinning Sprinkler
- Gardena 1980 Polo 2,400 Square Foot Oscillating Sprinkler With Adjustable Garden Spray Range