PNY GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB CC OC Graphics Cards VCGGTX780T3XPB-CC-OC
If you want a high level of performance, and don’t want to spend $1,000 for two cards in SLI, then this is a great option. One of these cards offers 3GB of 384-bit memory, which runs nice and fast thanks to a speed of 6.0GHz. The core GPU clock speed on this card is fairly slow at 902MHz that can be boosted up to 954MHz, but it does have 2,304 CUDA cores, so it offers excellent performance despite the slower core speed.
This card supports up to four monitors and can handle 4K resolution plus NVIDIA 3D Surround technology, if you are interested in using a 3D display. You still need at least a 600 Watt power supply to handle one of these cards, so if you want to put together two or more of them then you’ll definitely want a very powerful PSU. However, the price on this card is excellent which lets you put together two of these for less than $900 while still getting terrific performance.
- EVGA GeForce GTX 980 Ti 6GB Gaming Graphics Card 06G-P4-4990-KR
- EVGA GeForce GTX TITAN X 12GB SC Gaming Graphics Card 12G-P4-2992-KR
- PNY GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB CC OC Graphics Cards VCGGTX780T3XPB-CC-OC
- ASUS Graphics Cards GTX970-DCMOC-4GD5
- Asus GeForce 2GB 128-Bit GDDR5 Graphics Cards (STRIX-GTX950-DC2OC-2GD5-GAMING)