Poulan Pro PR450N20S Side Discharge Push Lawn Mower, 20"
For a no-frills easy to use lawn mower, check out the Poulan Pro PR450N20S Side Discharge Push Lawn Mower, 20-Inch. It's the least expensive lawn mower on this list, but for smaller suburban lawns or city plots, this is really all you'll need.
The Briggs motor puts out about 4.5 ft. lbs. of torque, which will get the job done on smaller lawns. It weighs only 44 pounds, which is almost 20 pounds lighter than any other mower listed here. Seven inch front and rear wheels are adequate for any job, it has five different adjustable heights, and it’s a basic side discharge mower. Better still, it is actually CARB compliant, so it can be used in all 50 states, and it comes with a 2 year warranty. Inexpensive, it's lightweight, easy to push, and while there are no bells or whistles, one thing it will do for sure is to mow your lawn.
- Lawn Mower. SC100 21" 159 cc Gas Walk-Behind Lawn Mower
- Ariens 911175 Razor 159cc Gas 21 in. 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
- Craftsman 190cc Briggs & Stratton Engine, Low-Wheel Rear Bag Push Mower
- Lawn-Boy 10730 Kohler High Wheel Push Gas Walk Behind Lawn Mower, 21"
- Poulan Pro PR450N20S Side Discharge Push Lawn Mower, 20"