Rachael Ray Enamel on Steel Roaster with V-Shape Rack
The Rachael Ray Enamel on Steel Roaster with Rack is our favorite roasting pan because it is one of the most versatile pans on the market. It's made from steel that's coated with enamel that won't chip, scratch, or stain. This pan is ideal for roasting all kinds of meat, and at 16.75 by 13.25 inches, it's large enough to hold a turkey or goose for a holiday meal. The roasting rack fits perfectly over the pan, which has wide handles that are easy to get a solid grip on. Once the roast is done cooking, the pan can be moved straight to the stovetop, where the drippings can be cooked into a gravy with no need for to dirty another pot. When dinner's over, the pan and the rack clean up quickly and easily by hand or in the dishwasher.
- Rachael Ray Enamel on Steel Roaster with V-Shape Rack
- Cuisinart MCP117-16BR MultiClad Pro Stainless 16-Inch Rectangular Roaster with Rack
- Calphalon LRS1805P Contemporary Stainless Steel Roaster with Rack
- Chicago Metallic Commercial II Non-Stick Roast & Broil Pan with Rack
- All-Clad Roasters Stainless Collection Multi Tier Roaster