Remington RM212B 19-Inch 24 Volt Cordless Electric Side Discharge/Mulching/Bagging Lawn Mower With Single Level Height Adjust & Removable Battery
Although not inexpensive, this is the best entry level battery mower on the list. Made by MTD, the Remington RM212B (19 inch) 24-Volt Cordless Push Lawn Mower uses an lead acid battery for power, but it does provide up to 75 minutes of run time per charge. It's a mulcher or side discharge unit, and comes with a single lever height adjustment feature.
It has a steel cutting deck which is more durable than a poly-plastic deck, but that durability has a weight penalty of 70 pounds. Honestly, this is not a lightweight mower, and would be best suited for long straight stretches of lawn. But for with zero maintenance and a 75 minute run time, you can always get another battery to double your mowing time. With a two year warranty this mower is hard to beat.
- GreenWorks 25302 Twin Force G-MAX 40V Li-Ion 20-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower
- LawnMaster MEB1016M 15" 2-in-1 Electric Mulching Mower
- Mow Joe 14" Electric Lawn Mower
- Remington RM212B 19-Inch 24 Volt Cordless Electric Side Discharge/Mulching/Bagging Lawn Mower With Single Level Height Adjust & Removable Battery
- Black & Decker 36-Volt 19" Cordless Electric Push Mower SPCM1936